1 Book Colm O’Murchu to Speak at your Event.
Colm O’Murchu has taught Film Making and Directing around the world for 15 years. He also has a two day Indie Film Makers Master-Class.
Colm can taylor a seminar to suit your needs. Feedback is exceptional on any events that Colm O’Murchu speaks or teaches at.
Colm O’Murchu has also created the 4 Month Film School held in Sydney Melbourne and Brisbane in Australia.
To inquire and make a booking for Colm O’Murchu. Please call 1 800 131166 (+61488086104) overseas or email us on email@example.com
2 Book a Personal Consultancy with Colm O’Murchu
A one-on-one Consultancy can clarify many issues for our clients. If you need
- Create film production strategies with action plans to make your project happen.
- Film career strategies
- Advise on your film production idea
please book a one hour consultancy with Colm O’Murchu. Consultancy rates are $180 per hour. Please email your Consultancy request to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a phone contact.
Feature Films that Colm O’Murchu has made
The Makeover Trailers – 100 minutes Feature Film
The Makeover is a 100 minute feature film staring Lara Cox and Martin Dingle-Wall.
I produced wrote and directed and edited this film. I even acted in one scene. I will be adding the full film very soon. Currently the film is at close to 1,000,000 streams on You Tube.
The Makeover won Best Comedy Drama at the New York Downtown Film Festival. The film was also sold to Pay TV in Europe and on Pay Per view everywhere in the USA. The Makeover has come a viral success on the internet.
Released on DVD with Blockbuster everywhere in Australia and New Zealand and on Quickflix April 2011.
Dealing with Destiny: Feature Film 90 minutes Starring Luke Arnold
This is a $1 million feature film made in Australia. I was hired as the Film Director. The film is about the final day of four university students who go on a final day muck up that ends in total mayhem. The film stars Luke Arnold who is currently playing Michael Hutchinson of INXS fame in the TV series “Never tear us apart”
Colm O’Murchu- Film History
Director, Producer & Writer, DOP, Editor
Repressed Short Film : 12 minutes ( whole film )
- 2014 Producer Writer Director “Absolute Freedom” Shooting on Location in Australia and USA October 2014
- 2013 Absolute Freedom Preproduction starts December 1st
- 2012 DOP Repressed
- 2011 – Director, Dealing with Destiny feature film (Trailer above)
- 2010 – Producer, Director, Editor, DOP, Writer, THE MAKEOVER feature film
- 2009- DOP, Editor, Another Day Another Dollar
- 2006 – Director, DOP, Editor, Central Station Records Records DVD 60 mins available in all major record stores
- 2006 Common Ancestor Short Film 15 minutes DOP
- 2006 DOP EDITOR MONEY TALKS
- 2006 KLM TV DOP
- 2006 In and Out Short Film DOP Editor
- 2005 Andorra Music Clip Screened Foxtel Music Chanels SBS Director DOP Editor
- 2005 Documentaries for Ethnic Business Awards 90 Minutes Screened SBS November 2005
- 2005 Hidden Ciriculem Short Film DOP Edito
- 2005 Duality Short Film 15 Minutes Director DOP Editor Writer
- 2005 The Beach House Feature Film DOP Sydney Shoot
- 2005 The Negotiation Short Film DOP
- 2005 Ducking for Cover Short Film DOP Editor
- 2004 Three The Hard Way Feature Film Starring Sam Worthington and Steve Bestoni DVD Behind the Scenes
- 2002 – The Elixir 82 mins, Super 16mm, Producer, Writer & Director. Screenings: Cairns Film Festival (Work in Progress) 2002, Byron Bay Festival Work in progress 2001, Two awards at the Down Under Film Festival Best Director and Best Editor.The Elixir won Best Director and Best Editor awards at the Down Under Film Festival. Sales Agent for the film is Film Works in Australia New Zealand and American Film Partners in LA.
- 1999 – Celebrity Suicide 5mins, DV, Producer, Writer & Director.
- 1998 – Xenophobia 7mins, 16mm, Producer, Writer & Director. Screenings: Comedy Channel.
- 1996 – Metamorphis 20mins, 16mm, Producer, Director, & Writer. Awards: Best Editor, Sydney New Film Festival, Best Special Effects, Sydney New Film Festival.
- 1994 – Best Friends 13mins, 16mm, Producer, Director & Writer.
Related Film Experience
- 2012 – 1997 – (15 years) The Film Making and Directing Course. Colm is the founder and Head Film Instructor of the 4 Month Film School and Australian Film Base teaching emerging film makers how to make films. Colm has been involved with 171 student film productions.
- 1997 – 2000 Freelance Writer, IF Magazine.
- 1986 – 1985 – Freelance Photojournalist, Cambodia.