Dealing With Destiny
The film is about the final day of four university students who go on a final day muck up that ends in total mayhem. The film stars Luke Arnold who is currently playing Michael Hutchinson of INXS fame in the TV series “Never tear us apart”
Watch "Dealing With Destiny" Trailer - 2 minutes
Film Production Facts and Figures
- Production Company International Film Base
- Feature Film , 90 Minutes staring Luke Arnold
- Director Colm O’Murchu
- Producer Paul Condoleon
- Budget $1 million
- Film Shoot – 7 Weeks
- Shot on location in Sydney University and Sydney.
- Nationwide Cinema Release Australia and New Zealand
- See Dealing with Destiny now on OZFLIX
- Available on iTunes.
- Available on Amazon Prime