Saturday 10th March 2012 Adelaide
This will be One Day that will change your film making life dramatically.
Any Questions: Phone 1 800 131166: Beginners Welcome:
Creating the Film Director Stars of Tomorrow:
Learn how to direct your film and get it seen by the world.
- One Day Saturday (March 10th) Film School with one of the worlds most renowned Film Instructors – Colm O’Murchu
- Learn how to make professional films that are seen by a World WideAudience.
- Learn how to Direct a Film Scene on Set.
- Casting your film with the Best Actors in your town.
- The Best Film Equipment to use
- How to find Locations that enhance your film for Free.
- Saves you Thousands of Dollars in Production Costs
- When: Saturday March 1oth
- Time 9am – 6pm
- Email email@example.com
- Phone: 1 800 131166
- Course Investment very inexpensive and we give you a Scriptwriting software that normally would cost $200 for FREE.
- First Preference Interviews for Our Week Film Directors School
Welcome Audio from the Owner, Colm O’Murchu – Australian Film Base[audio:http://www.australianfilmbase.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Welcome-Master-V4-Use_1-2.mp3|titles=Welcome Master V4 Use_1-2]
What you learn in one day on Saturday 10th March:
9.00 am – 9.40am Finance: Five Ways to Finance your Film:
Yes we are starting with where the money is. Finance is a mindset and we show you now how to finance your film.
What you will learn:
- Five Sure Fire techniques to Finance your Film
- Which one is the best for you.
- The Prime Directive for Short Film and Low Budget Feature Film Finance
9.40am – 11am: The Film Equipment The Tools of the Trade
- What is the minimal Camera Equipment, Sound Equipment, Lights equipment, Grips Equipment you need to get your film shot professionally
- Where do you buy the equipment and exactly how much does it cost?
- On a tight budget, where do you rent the equipment and how much should you pay in rentals.
- We show you an example of one of our top student films, shot with the recommended film equipment.
Knowledge is power and this session will also save you thousands of dollars.
11.00am – 11.20pm Coffee Break
11.20 – 12.20 Casting your film with the Best Actors in your town.
- Which Actor websites should you advertise your films audition.
- How to easily find the best actors in your city and have 50 – 100 show at your audition
- How to run an effective Casting.We have a live demonstration of how a casting happens.
1.30pm – 2.15pm Locations: Saving thousands of dollars on your locations.
- How to find Locations for Free.
- Our location process that guarantees the very best locations for minimal cost
2.15pm – 3.15 pm How to make it as a Film Director in the film world
- How to make it as a Film Director:
- Our Four month Short Film Production Plan: To do list to produce your film. If you follow the To Do Steps, you will make your own short film at the end of four months.
- Want Help? Our Four Month Film Directors School: How to apply for an interview for our Four Month Film School: Thursday Nights and Saturdays over Four Months: We only take 15 people who we believe can make it as a Film Maker. Hands on Film School that shows you how to make professional films by actually making a professional film on the course
3.40pm – 6pm Film Directing: How to Direct a Film Scene ? We demonstrate how to shoot a scene
- How to shoot your film
- The Shots that compose a scene
- How a Director prepares for a shoot in preproduction
- How a Director prepares a shot list and a Storyboard
- How to block Actors on a Set
- How a shoot operates and how the Director works the set.
6pm – 8pm Networking Drinks at a local Hotel.
- Networking: On Saturday evening we have an optional social event at a nearby Hotel, where you can meet the other course participants. Allow 60 – 120 minutes for the events.
- This is an important session as many people will make friends with other people who you can collaborate on film projects.
- Film making is all about key relationships.
What people say about our Film Schools:
“Colm is not just a fantastic teacher, he is a ‘doer’ and he inspires his students to start with Action right now plus he gives you the step by step direction and tools and networks to do so….I loved it” Vaughn Clements(Film DOP)
Above Testimonial from Jeremy Hill Emerging Film Maker
“To put it bluntly this course is an inspiration, I still can’t believe how much we got through. I’m still bouncing off the walls with excitement and have already lined up two collaborations with fellow students. Colm’s teaching makes dreams come true.” – Probir Dutt, Rok Starr Films
Here is one of many examples of a Success Story from our Film School.
Paul Condoleon attended our one week practical film School in 2009 and within that year produced “Dealing with Destiny” in partnership with our Film Production Company. It’s an 82 minute feature film shot on the amazing Red Camera. He made his living as a GP Doctor and had never made a film before. Here is the Trailer for Paul Condoleon’s first film “Dealing with Destiny” made straight after the course
- A Passionate Beginner who would one day like to be a Hollywood A List Director or Producer or Screenwriter
- Hobby Film Maker: You would like an exciting new hobby making films on the weekend or you would like to dramatically improve your film making skills.
- Emerging Film Maker who would like to make the jump to professional films that make money
- Beginner who is trying to work out what they want to do in the film world and needs Direction.
- An Actor who would like to make their very own film that they play the lead role in
- Industry film professional Producer or Director who would like to learn about making a low budget feature film anytime and how to sell their film Online and in the Film Market.
you will love and benefit from attending our one day film school. :Preview ChangesThe reason is that we will accelerate your film progress and a whole world of film opportunity will open up for you that you would not have. Not only that you will meet and network with kindred likemined people who you can make films with. Not only that you will learn how to progress your film career.
The Film Director/Producer Lifestyle
The Film Makers Lifestyle has variety. You are always working on different film projects and going to interesting film festivals overseas. Here are what past students report back as what they love about their new lifestyle.
- Getting paid to do what you love.
- Working with creative people
- Travel: A Film Maker travels all over the world.
- Working on passion projects that you love heart and soul
The Main Points Reminder:
- Learn how to be a Star Film Director now.
- Top Quality Film Course with Colm O’Murchu
- You learn in one day how to make professional films that are seen by a World Wide Audience.
- Very inexpensive with Money Back Guarantee. ($105)
- Free Scriptwriting Software that normally would cost $200
- When: Saturday 10th March 2012
- Time 9am – 6pm on Saturday
- Organized by Australian Film Base based at Screen Australia Studios
- Phone 1800 131166: Email business@ australianfilmbase.com