My name is Valeska Madrid and I am happy to welcome you to our film website and our film courses. I hope you are enjoying the Free E Course in “How to Make your Film”.
Doing the right film course that accelerates and assists you in the process of becoming a professional film maker.
I would also like to offer you a $100 discount on our Weekend Film School. If you book on the course in the next 24 hours, we will give you $100 off the price making the Weekend Film School only $295.
This is valid from the time we sent this email till 24 hours later.
Please call me on 1800 131166 if you are interested in taking your film making skills to the next level.
Valeska Madrid Course Co-Ordinator
What you learn quickly on the Weekend Film School
- How to shoot your film
- The Shots that compose a scene
- How a Director prepares for a shoot in preproduction
- How a Director prepares a shot list and a Storyboard
- How to block Actors on a Set
- How a shoot operates and how the Director works the set.
How to Post Produce and edit your own Film?
- The absolute truth about what you need to do in postproduction. This is the difference between Professional and Amateur films.
- We show you the most effective Post Production Path
- Firstly, We show you the two Editing Options:
- Option 1: We will show you the very best quickest way to learn editing or if you choose how to hire a professional editor.
- Option 2 Where you find professional or up and coming editors and how much
- We have a Demo edit session using Final Cut Pro Studio and if you love it we will show you too how can quickly learn to edit.
- Which software for Mac or for PC. We will show you the best choice.
- How to Sound Post your film and where. Sound Post is so important an is often overlooked meaning that the film looses the professional feel
- Where to find Top Class Sound Post Production.
Finance and Green lighting your own Films anytime
- The Golden Rule of Low budget film making: This rule is paramount to your success.
- How to raise thousands of dollars on the internet for your film production. We are doing the same thing now for our next film.
- How to easily find the best actors in your cit
- How to run an effective Casting
- How to crew your film with the very best crew available.
- What is the minimal Camera Equipment, Sound Equipment, Lights equipment, Grips Equipment you need to get your film shot
- Where do you buy the equipment and exactly how much does it cost? This session will save you thousands of Dollars
- On a tight budget: Where in your city , do you rent the equipment and how much is the amount. You will be surprized how little the rental is.
- We show you what you need so you do not get bullied into taking unecesary equipment.
- How to find Locations for Free
- Start with the end in mind. Learn how the Film Market works.
- How to enter Film Festivals with your first short film or if you are an emerging film maker how to enter the A list Film Festivals.
- How to monetize your short film on the internet for profit
- What you can start and do now to create a guaranteed fan base and audience. This strategy if implemented correctly will generate ten thousand fully subscribed followers who will buy your films within five years. In five years this strategy will be worth $50K per film released. In ten years it will be worth $ 250,000. These are conservative honest estimates. However this is just extra money and nothing to do with the money made from the film market which can be millions of dollars for a hit film.
- The Film Market: How feature films are sold in the market. We show you how the film market works and how films are sold and how the film makers profit.
- Short film Story Development
- Brainstorming the film idea via five exercises
- At the end of the weekend, if you follow the exercises, you will have a short film story ready to go into preproduction
- Pitches: We show you how to pitch your film
- Who ever wants to can now launch their Film Project
- Networking: On Saturday and Sunday evening we have an optional social event at a nearby Hotel, where you can meet the other course participants. Allow 60 – 120 minutes for the events.