Tabernacle 101 Synopsis
The film could be described as “Flatliners meets Ghost”
Tabernacle 101 is a film about an atheist who sets out to disprove the afterlife. He runs a blog called “skeptics-bust.com“. With the help of his scientist girlfriend they manage to successfully perform an experiment in which he dies via lethal injection. After one hour of death, he is resurrected and can now reveal what happens when you die.
But he was wrong, there is indeed life after death and through his experiment, Frank opens a portal to satanic forces. It is now up to him to fix the problem and restore earth to its original state. He seeks the help of his arch-enemy, Meredith Palin, one of Australia’s most famous witches. Together they fight to destroy the satanic forces. Can they succeed?
Film Production Facts and Figures
- Supernatural Thriller – 98 Minutes
- Production Company International Film Base
- Director/Writer Colm O’Murchu
- Producers Colm O’Murchu & Yolandi Franken
- Film Shoot – 35 Days
- Shot on location in the Blue Mountains NSW Australia.
- Coldest temperature -2C (28F) Shoot Night 33
- Hottest temperature 42C ( 108F) Shoot Day 5
- Cast – David Hov , Mikaela Franco, Elly Hirani, Leon Kowalski
- Releases Friday 30th August 2019