SYNOPSISThe Makeover is a modern day “My Fair Lady”. The Running time is a 100 minutes. The feature film staring Lara Cox and Martin Dingle-Wall. He is now co staring with Antonio Banderas in a new Hollywood movie called Salty currently in postproduction.
The Makeover won Best Comedy Drama at the New York Downtown Film Festival. The film was also sold to Pay TV in Europe and on Pay Per view everywhere in the USA.
The Makeover has come a viral success on the internet with over 3 million views online and watched thousands of times per day all over the world.
Released on DVD with Blockbuster everywhere in Australia and New Zealand in 2010 and on Quickflix (Australian Netflix) April 2011.
Film Production Facts and Figures
- Production Company International Film Base
- Director Colm O’Murchu
- Producer Colm O’Murchu
- Film Shoot – 28 Days
- Shot on location in Eastern Suburbs Sydney
- Watched 2.701,203 times online and averages about 6000 views per day.
- Released Australia New Zealand on DVD everywhere.
- Oz Flicks
- iTunes America
- Pay TV America
- Pay TV Europe
- Best Comedy Drama at the New York Film Festival.
- Available right now on Ozflix